Fingerprinting confusion.......

ria_2006

Hi,
I had my first FP on the 6th of Oct for AOS. I got it rejected by the FBI (while my spouse got thru his) and the supervisor from the local INS called me and scheduled me for a 2nd FP(Oct 27th). I had no notice , but took the FP nevertheless as told by the supervisor. When I called the FBI again , I was informed that the 2nd set of FP's were rejected. I waited until March when I recieved a notice for re-fingerprinting from the USCIS. I went as scheduled on March 11th when the supervisor at the INS told me that the 3rd fingerprints is not going to be of any use, since I have naturally faint fingerprints and advised me to send the previously stamped appointment copies along with the recent one bk to the USCIS attaching a letter explaining the situation. She also informed that the system is updated that I was present as per scheduled. Now I am really worried if the case would b considered abandoned since the FBI would not have recieved any fingerprints, and will they consider it as failed to appear as scheduled?....plz plz help me and respond as to what to expect or what to be done from my side......I am really confused...I only did what I was told to do....

Thanks in advance.

same situation

ria_2006 said:
Hi,
I had my first FP on the 6th of Oct for AOS. I got it rejected by the FBI
(while my spouse got thru his) and the supervisor from the local INS called me and scheduled me for a 2nd FP(Oct 27th). I had no notice , but took the FP nevertheless as told by the supervisor. When I called the FBI again , I was informed that the 2nd set of FP's were rejected. I waited until March when I recieved a notice for re-fingerprinting from the USCIS. I went as scheduled on March 11th when the supervisor at the INS told me that the 3rd fingerprints is not going to be of any use, since I have naturally faint fingerprints and advised me to send the previously stamped appointment copies along with the recent one bk to the USCIS attaching a letter explaining the situation. She also informed that the system is updated that I was present as per scheduled. Now I am really worried if the case would b considered abandoned since the FBI would not have recieved any fingerprints, and will they consider it as failed to appear as scheduled?....plz plz help me and respond as to what to expect or what to be done from my side......I am really confused...I only did what I was told to do....

Thanks in advance.

I have similar situation like yours and wondering if you have any update with your case to share.

Thanks!