fingerprint: VERY VERY VERY URGENT. NEED HELP BADLY

gagan76

I recently got laid off . I had just completed 4 months after I-485 so I am still unsure whether I will be safe according to the new law. My question to all you guys who have done fingerprinting is that:Will the INS ask for an employment verification at the time of fingerprinting. Can I take a back dated letter. Will i be safe. What strategy should i follow? PLease help me as this is extremely important and urgent for me?
THank you very much

No Title

I recently went for fingerprinting and they just asked for my ID and the original fingerprint notice and NOTHING ELSE,
Hope this helps
Rad

No Title

Yes they did ask me for employment letter.
when they send me FP. The questions are listed on the so-called "yellow form". Other than the letter, they also ask me for all
EAD cards I have. And that is all they asked.

Good luck and try to work out with your employer.
I feel sorry for you since that was a really bad situation-I mean, your employer has absolutely sympathy in doing that to you-suppose you have contributed so many years for them and see, that is what they give to you.

No Title

I recently went for FP
They asked FP notice and id. I showed driver\'s license. These all are mentioned in FP notice

No Title

I had my FP on 12/13/00, they asked my photoID, FP receipt notice.

Though i received yellow form along with FP notice, they didn\'t ask any info on that.