Fingerprint update on website

Vivace,

FP requests are sent in a very random fashion.

I got my FP when i sent my EAD renewal application.

Sometimes they group these requests based on the centre where FP is done.

I did my FP on Sep 14th, recently I got a another FP notice saying that my finger prints are unclassified and I have to do my FP again on Nov 23rd. What is the reason for it? Does this happened to any one. Please reply.
FP renotice: Nov 23rd, 2004

Valcris29 said:
Employee faults. He should check your FP's before you left there.
Gurus,
Myself and my wife were finger printed on 10th Nov 04. How can I track progress / status of finger printing.

Your help is appreicated.

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

SadashivePethi said:
Gurus,
Myself and my wife were finger printed on 10th Nov 04. How can I track progress / status of finger printing.

Your help is appreicated.

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

You can go to USCIS Case Status and register your receipt number found on finger print notice. If you havent created an user name and pwd with USCIS create it and then you will be able to add receipt numbers (140, 485, EAD, AP etc) and can be notified by email whenever any updates are made to your file.

sriram1975 said:
You can go to USCIS Case Status and register your receipt number found on finger print notice. If you havent created an user name and pwd with USCIS create it and then you will be able to add receipt numbers (140, 485, EAD, AP etc) and can be notified by email whenever any updates are made to your file.

Thanks Sriram,

I did exactly what you told here but still there is no update. Usually how much time it takes to update info after finger printing.

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

usually 8-10 days.

but note: in some cases, the updates have been posted months after FP or not been posted at all.

MJ23 is right. You might be lucky to see updates. Sometimes you might see an occasional update. very unpredictable. Look at my signature about the status of my FP!

sriram1975 said:
MJ23 is right. You might be lucky to see updates. Sometimes you might see an occasional update. very unpredictable. Look at my signature about the status of my FP!
Gurus,
I had my FP daone on 11/10 in Detorit, so far no update. How would I come to know whats happening with FPs?

Your comments are appreciated.
Thanks
Sadashivepethi

Guys,

We had done FP in 6/26/04 , mine says processing has resumed but my wife says pending review. Is it not too late for my wife beiing still pending review. My understanding is pending review means FBI has not sent the result to INS for my wife's FP. Is this common guys? I am just wondering why is it taking so long for my wife case eventhough we had it on the same day 6/26/04.

Thanks