Fingerprint Review

kmnalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus,
My current status states

On November 8, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

What does results of your fingerprint review were received mean?

Is it like they got the results from FBI?

or

Did they just receive my finger prints?

You ar emoving on.

Hi, Technicalities apart, it just means you are one more step ahead in this game. With the new FBI software update, which Sheela Murthy seems to indicate was completed in the last month or so, my guess is that FBI has already given Texas the green signal. All the best to you.

I don't think that my FBI check is over. I gave my finger prints at a police department manually on Nov 1 in Louisiana.

I guess they meant that they(INS) received my finger prints and in the near future they should be sending them to FBI.

Am I Right?

Did anyone have the same message?

I have a question on FP. My husband and I did our FP on 1/2/02. But INS has not updated the online message yet to say that our Fp are collected. Has anyone had the same experience?

FP status

Hey kmnalluri

I am in the same situation as you are. I have this following status message:

On September 10, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Does this mean that it is FBI approved?

FBI number

I also belive there is a FBI number to call and chek the status. Does anyone has this number? Thanks