Fingerprint rejected twice

yaoyao2

Hello all,
If my fingerprint rejected twice, and some of my residences are out of United States for more than 1 year in the last 5 years, do I need to get police clearance report from other country? Thank you for your suggestions.

yaoyao2 said:
Hello all,
If my fingerprint rejected twice, and some of my residences are out of United States for more than 1 year in the last 5 years, do I need to get police clearance report from other country? Thank you for your suggestions.
It is not required. Only mention your residence in the columns provided in G325 forms. That would be enogh.

Thank you very much, assur.
Yes, I listed the address out of United States, such as China, in the G325 forms. So I do not need to ask Police Clearance Report from China.
Thanks.

forxp......do you mean the rule is different for china.......i have not read anywhere that i need to get police clearance from my country or any other country of residence....(for australian and canadian....we do have to get clearance from all countries...)

can you please confirm your source??

What I meant is if, in the past 5 years, you have lived in any places (countries) for more than 6 months, you need get clearance from that places(countries). If that clearance letter is not in English, you will need get it notarized/translated.

rejected

does one need to go to home country for police clearance? or does that mean places you have lived in the US only for the past 5 years for police clearance certificate?