fingerprint re-taken

qmwei

Registered Users (C)
For my !-485 submitted 8/2001, I did the first fingerprint on 11/01 at the polica department as the fingerprint Notification said ( the city I live is far from any ASC). My husband's took his at the same time and passed. I just received another fingerprint Notification, said the FBI was unable to process my fingerprint card. Anybody know what could be wrong? Is that just my fingerprint not clear enough? What if I fail the second time? I am so worried? Any advice and suggest?

Qmwei. Did you do finger Priniting for I-485 or canada immigration. Because I think for i-485 you dont need to do FingerPriniting on the card

I have a similar situation for my Canada Immigration Fingerprint. I am sending the prints again to the FBI office.

Dont you have the option to do computer fingerprints for US Green Card

I have similar situation

My FP got approved, my wife's fp says could not read/process so need to go for fp again.
Her fp was done manually There were 2 type of fp. Some were done on computer. and some were done on paper with ink. Our fp was on paper so may be that could be the reason...

Did you call the FBI number and check on the status?

Qmwei. Hi. From interacting with this forum it seems like you should call the FBI number 304-625-5590 and check on the status of your Fingerprints. DID YOU DO THAT AND STILL GET A RESUBMISSION?

Qmwei, second finger printing doesnot necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. This is not "one more thing" to worry about. Many people whose first finger pringing some how could not be electronically stored, are requested for second finger printing.:)