Fingerprint Question

28virgo

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I'd got my fingerprinting done in march 2003..

I received an RFE in my 485 in mid February.. My lawyer is yet to respond to the same..

It'd been over an year now and I wanted to know if my FP has expired.. What is the latest INS rule as regards to the same?

will I have to get refingerprinted?

thanks,

FP valid for 15 months. So yours will expire sometime in May. You need to have your lawyer reply your RFE ASAP, hopefully you will get approved bofore FP expires. Otherwise, they will re-issue you FP notice to get a 2nd FP done.

Thanks for the prompt response Dontrely.. Yeah You are right.. I've gotto push my lawyer to send it out ASAP.. It's been 72 days now and they seem to be taking their own sweet time..

I've tried everything to push them but it ain't working.. I am literally at my wit's end.. dunno what to do.. I guess Hope and wait are the best recourse!

It is too late, you have to respond back , if rfe is not responded within 90 days, they may reject it. Please verify with some other attorney and do it assp- All the best.

sss,

I've had discussion regd this with other members elsewhere on the forum and some suggested even replying on my own.. well the thing is that my lawyer has not indicated that they dont want to respond or anything.. all my inquiries and repeated reminders have evoked a standard response that because of the complexity of the 485 RFE, they are taking all steps to be as thorough as possible and would respond soon and many attorney's are working on it..

Consulting other lawyer's at this stage is not an option because, I will have to take the file back and the other lawyer will take some time to review the case again before responding which will be cutting it too close to the scheduled time..

I seem to be stuck dude...:mad: