FingerPrint Question (Baltimore, MD)

N400Applier

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have got an appointment for my FingerPrinting at CIS Baltimore--Application Support Center -- at Charles St. in Baltimore, MD. I have a few questions.

1. Can I take the Civics test at this center? Yes/No.
2. What is the procedure to take the civics test on the day of FP?
3. Is it harder or easier if I did the Civics test during the Interview rather than at FP?
4. Is it a computerized test? Yes/No.
5. Do I need to study the 100 questions for test at FP center? Yes/No.
6. Or do I need to study from some other source for the test at the FP center.
7. Is it advisable to take the test at the FP center. Does it cause problems during the interview since the Officer will have more time for questions?
8. Does it take the entire day for this to be set up?
9. Can I take the English Language test at this center on the day of FP?

ANY TIPS APPRECIATED. Based on the replies I will decide if I will take the Civics test/English test at this center.

THANKS.

1. Can I take the Civics test at this center? : It depends on whether the test administrator will be there that day. But go prepared.

2. What is the procedure to take the civics test on the day of FP?
Same as on the day of the interview.

3. Is it harder or easier if I did the Civics test during the Interview rather than at FP?
No difference

4. Is it a computerized test?
No.

5. Do I need to study the 100 questions for test at FP center?
Yes and likewise for the test during interview.

6. Or do I need to study from some other source for the test at the FP center.
No.

7. Is it advisable to take the test at the FP center. Does it cause problems during the interview since the Officer will have more time for questions?
It does not matter when you take the test. That will not speed up or slow down the process.

8. Does it take the entire day for this to be set up?
Typically about 2-5 minutes

9. Can I take the English Language test at this center on the day of FP?
The test includes the English language test.

Note: I think you are reading too much into the test. Just study the 100 questions and you should be fine. In my case, I went prepared during FP but unfortunately the lady who administers the test was out that day.