Fingerprint -Online status update

Re: Why is my status not updated?

Originally posted by Pruma
Coolone,

I have the same situation as yours.

The online status after the Finger Printing has changed to the following for my wife in 2 days:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Status:
the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But for me the status has not been updated and is shown as follows.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Status:
we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I got my FP done 2 days earlier than my wife so I do not understand why the online status is not updated until now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many times the statuses never get updated. There is no need to worry. If you are so much worried then, there is FBI number to call. If you call that number you will come to know when did FBI sent to BCIS. I do not know the number if you do a search you will get it.

There are several cases, which got approval with no change in messages. Directly received to approve Status.
It always happens.