Fingerprint notice for spouse?

deena_etc

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer just received the finger print notice for me on 04/05/07. However, he has not received a notice for my spouse. For those of you who applied for green card for both you and your spouse, did you receive the fingerprint notice for the same day or different days?

Thanks!

My lawyer just received the finger print notice for me on 04/05/07. However, he has not received a notice for my spouse. For those of you who applied for green card for both you and your spouse, did you receive the fingerprint notice for the same day or different days?

Thanks!

Let her to go with you with the I-485 notice and ask the people in the center to take her FP too, they may agree.

It may not work because the notice will be returned to you as a receipt with a stamp on it. Without a notice, the ASC is unable to stamp and scan the necessary info.

It may not work because the notice will be returned to you as a receipt with a stamp on it. Without a notice, the ASC is unable to stamp and scan the necessary info.

This stamping is not an important piece of information. This is just something for you to confirm that you already went there and did FP. Friend of mine went to the center before he received the notice and by one way or another, they took his FP (from the I-485 receipt or may be by his A#).

I got my FP Code 3 notice this week. I have not recieved FP notice for my wife. I am primary applicant and it was applied on same day. We have recieved all the reciept notices for I485, EAD, AP together from NSC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the response :)

We got the FP notice for my spouse 2 days after mine and the appointment was for the same day as mine.

I went in today without a notice, my wife only got one and they agreed to do the FP, all they needed was the A# and they did a database check on my name.

Instead of the I-797 receipt notice stamped, they stamped the form they usually give you to fill in and gave me that as proof. They also told me to disregard the I-797 receipt notice when I receive it.

However, I will call to confirm once I get it as an extra precaution.

But in short, you can do the FP if your spouse has the notice.

Hope this helps!