fingerprint need for application refugee travel document

elma3751

Registered Users (C)
who apply for refugee travel document recently? do you get mail for fingerprint?

I read Instructions for I-131.

After filing your application for refugee travel document. USCIS will inform you in writing when to go to your local USCIS application support center for biometrics appointment.

I apply for travel document last year,USCIS only need my photo and I-131 application form.

who apply for refugee travel document recently? do you get mail for fingerprint?

After filing your application for refugee travel document. USCIS will inform you in writing when to go to your local USCIS application support center for biometrics appointment.

I apply for travel document last year,USCIS only need my photo and I-131 application form.

Can you post where you are reading this? Where in the instructions on the I-131 does it say that?

At one time, USCIS had decided to do digital photos & require FP for Travel documents but that seemed to much work for them later on so they abandoned it.

As far as I know, they have not updated any processing. You still send in your photos and they scan them and put them on your RTD.