Fingerprint help.....

rajb00

Registered Users (C)
I got a finger print notice. I'm not sure the docuemnts that I need to take with me? And do i need to be at the BCIS office before the scheduled time? Please share your expereince. My fingerprint is in San Antonio.

Hi

For finger printing you need to take a photo identification like Drivers licence or Passport.

All this will be available on your FP notice.

You can go even well before the schedule date, and get finger printed.

If you have an appointment just show up with the appointment letter. I am not aware if you can go early. Seems like some people in this forum think it's possible, but I don't know. They asked me for the following items:
1. Passport with I94
2. H1B visa
3. EAD (if you have it)

The security guard just looked at these items and then returned them to me.
Rgds,
sadiq

fingerprint issue

Hi,

Does anybody have a teenage just above 14 years old and got the his/her fingerprint recently? My daughter's I485 was submitted with my I485. I got fingerprint two months ago, but
my daughter has not got the appointment notice yet? Is there any way there I could find out if something is wrong? Thanks for your help in advance. David.

To answer some of your questions:
1. You can go fingerprinting early. My fp was on April 25, but I did that in 4/19(because this is saturday and I do not need to ask for a day leave and kid can stay in school). When I did that no one questioned.
2. I have a son, 17. We did the fp together