Fingerprint: Attention Notice Date August 9, 2006

jonrn

Registered Users (C)
the Notice Date for my I-140, I-485 and I-765 was August 9, 2006 received by Texas Service Center. i have not yet received my fingerprint appointment even until now. i know of 2 more people with notice date of aug 9, 2006 who like me has not yet received their finger print appointments.....

are there anyone with the same notice date for their I-485 who are already done with their fingerprinting?

My RD is July 24th from TSC, originally sent to Nebraska and forwarded to TSC. My I140, EAD, AP all got approved.
Still waiting for FP notice, dont know whats happening

are you in TSC region?

shaba said:
My RD is July 24th from TSC, originally sent to Nebraska and forwarded to TSC. My I140, EAD, AP all got approved.

are you from TSC region? I am actually from TSC region and will be submitting a standalone I-485, now to Nebraska. I was wondering whether they will transfer it to TSC.

I am not in TSC region, I think the NSC forwards appliations to TSC based on work load

shaba

hi shaba,
when was your Notice date for your I485? what service center? when are you scheduled to appear at an ASC?
im hoping my wife and my fingerprint appointment would be sent to us soon

Hi , My RD for I-140 was Aug 09 from TSC in EB2 , I got I-140 approved on Sept 09 but I have not received any info on EAD or AP yet . As such no finger printing notice.

shaba, did you get all notices for I140, EAD, AP simultaneously. ?
How long did you have to wait for FP notice ?

shaba said: