Fingerprint and Name check

FinalstepN400

Registered Users (C)
Just a quick questions,
How do I know if my fingerprint is cleared ? I went to do my fingerprint today where can i check ? Also, where can I find out if my name check by FBI is cleared or not ? Many thanks.

I know it's still early, but anyone knows when I should expect my interview paperwork ?

Los Angeles Office
1/5/2007 Mailed
1/9/2007 Priority Date (PD)
1/24/2007 Notice Date (ND)
1/24/2007 Finger Print Notice Date
2/10/2007 FP Appointment Date (Done)
TBD Interview Notice
TBD Interview done
TBD Oath Notice
TBD Oath done

You mailed it a month ago. Relax, sit back and wait - it's good practice.

Read your district office "timeline" thread to get an idea of processing times. In general, these days it seems that interview letters come anywhere from 3 months to 3 years after your PD. Nominal times are 4-5 months.

When you read the thread, the minimum processing time for an office should be a good indicator of the "typical time". Unfortunately, however, if you don't meet the "typical time", all bets are off, you can wait a few additional months to a year or two.

Good luck

phone number in the FP notice

hi, there is a 800 number in the bottom of you FP notice.

I filed my case in CA 01/03. we are in the same time frame. I finished my FP last week and didn't get a chance to call yet.

I asked the employee in the FP office. and she told me that is the phone number to call to ask for the status. And if the FP didn't pass , a letter will come after about two weeks and ask you to do the FP again.

Good luck!

Nowdays you can only find about FP not NC
I got this from post
FBI Fingerprint Status ,202) 324-3625
FBI Name Check Status (Main Line)(304) 625-2000

It doesn't really matter. There isn't anything you can do about stuff for about 6 months. If they don't like your fingerprints they'll tell you about it. If something goes wrong on your name check, well, get used to waiting. No one will listen to you complain until at least 6 months go by.

Sit back, relax, and check your (US postal service) mail box every day. Enjoy the wait.