Finger Prints

palaceofhyd

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Me and my wife have done our FP last friday i.e 25th Feb 2005 and still there is no change in the messages status. I called FBI and they said they have sent back the results same day.

How long does it take to update the case? and Is this normal?

Thanks,

Hi

Same here. I have given my biometrics and there is no status change yet. Do you have the number where you called FBI ? I am also thinking of finding the status from FBI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the message change after FP.

palaceofhyd/RoaringBull

Could you guys please let me know as to what message will be changed once the fingerprints are provided? We did the FP recently and I see there is a change in LUD but no message change.. anything to worry about?

TIA!
EB3 - India PD 07/04

Guys... there is no hard and fast rule for the updates and the message that change. If you fallow this forum many updated saying that they got final approvals with out any LUD's or emails.

some got changed only after the final approvals with out any chnages after the FP.

My Fp was done on jan 8th 05 and nothing chnaged so far.

Just enjoy the waiting period, after approval if you want to enjoy this kind you will never get a second chance.

do not want to scare you guys, but I've waited for 3 mo, and got a second FP notice - first FP results got lost somwhere :mad: so, wait for 2-3 weeks and call VCS to find out.

Today I-485 LUD has changed but message still remains the same as "It's taking aroung blah blah........."

FBI Phone #

How did you talk to someone in FBI whether they got your FP or not ? Please send the details on how you contacted FBI, with extension #'s and whom you spoke with.

Thanks

palaceofhyd said:
Gurus,

Me and my wife have done our FP last friday i.e 25th Feb 2005 and still there is no change in the messages status. I called FBI and they said they have sent back the results same day.

How long does it take to update the case? and Is this normal?

Thanks,

Does it mean Name check Completed ?

FP done in feb 25th, yestarday status changed to the following

On March2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Does it mean Name check is also completed or do we need to find out ?

your inputs are very appreciated

:confused: