Finger prints - Update on AVM

green2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks

My finger prints were done on 02/27/02 in Detroit. I regularly check the AVM and still saying "Your 485 received.......". I did not check with FBI. In General, after how many days, AVM would be updated and if updates, what does it say !

Any information is most welcome !

AVM update

I went for FP on 2-22-02 in Detroit. After a week I checked and AVM and was not updated. Today I checked again and AVM says that the results were received on 2-27-02 and process has been resumed. Many of my friends have told me that in their case AVM was not updated atall.

Finger prints

Thanks for the information.

I would try to call FBI after some days.
Would you please tell me how to contact FBI on this !

Thanks again.

IAS, did you FP in card or computer?

Hi,
IAS, did you FP in card or computer? I did it in card on 03/01/02.
I called FBI and they told me that it is sent to INS on 03/05/02.
But they refuse to tell me if it is good or not.

Green2002: There is no need to call FBI at this time. Wait for 10 to 15 days and check AVM. FBI normally do not give specific reply. In one of my friend\'s case, AVM was not updated and he called FBI couple of times and never got a satisfactory reply. Last month he got the approval. So wait.

DONZ: My FP was taken on computer. The lady applied a solution on fingers and asked to put the fingures on a glass like taking a photocopy. I could see the prints on computers. After checking the prints, she said that it is OK. I was done in two minutes.

No Title

I did complete my FP on Jan 27Th, AVM says "your FP\'s were collected on Feb 7Th and are pending review". Regarding this I spoke to IIO, she told me "your FP is unclasified" and she does not know why?
Any suggestions will be appriciated.

Thank you !

IAS

Thank you ! I think you advised me right to wait for some more time.

Thanks once again !!

FBI contact No

They will only tell you when the finger prints were verified in FBI.(304) 625-5590