How did you know it was rejected?
Did you call FBI\'s hotline number
and talk to officer?

I guess you will have to wait for
INS another request for FP but for
sure call INS.

GMC

No Title

I am not sure on the process. However, if you look at yellow pages, search for private dectives they have the forms and they cand take the fingerprinting for you. As they are professionals, they will do a clean job.

I am not sure, whether the forms have to be sent by INS with some # . I just visited this page and answering this. IF there is no requirement that the forms have to be sent by INS then, you can take advt for time by calling private dectives, some will certainly help you out.

All the best.

No Title

We came to know last week that my fingerprint was accepted while my wife\'s was rejected due to "Poor Quality". Both of us had our fingerprints taken on the 31st of October, 2000. I guess we have to wait for a re-scheduling date. I called up the INS # and spoke to an IIO (who was totally un-cooperative and had no clue at all about anything concerning these matters, incidentally), who basically said that we have to await the notice from the INS for a re-scheduling for my wife. I spoke to another IIO on the same number and he said that I have to contact my local ASC to request for a rescheduling (another moron who had no clue about the process, I guess).

No Title

You can just walkin into ASC and tell them that your fingerprints were not taken properly..What is wrong in trying instead of sitting and cursing INS/ASC ? Ask your wife to apply a lot of cold cream or dry skin treatment for few days before going to ASC..Do not apply on the day you visit but till the night before!!

Hope it helps and good luck!!!

No Title

Murthy123, did you get fingerprinted electronically or ink based?

zws