Finger prints notice?

ItsComing

Registered Users (C)
Who will receive finger prints notice?

In my case I received first FP notice myself, but second FP was send to my lawyer and I never received second FP to my home address. Actually I have feeling that post office lost my second FP notice, because during FP process I noticed that my address in computer has no apartment number.

APPLICATION NUMBER

APPLICATION NUMBER of 2nd fingerprint notice is the same as 1st one, or different from 1st one ?

A# and WAC number remain the same. I am not seeing any other important numbers different from the first one.

Originally posted by ItsComing
Who will receive finger prints notice?

In my case I received first FP notice myself, but second FP was send to my lawyer and I never received second FP to my home address.

did you get any RFE or just FP notice to lawyer's office?

Re: Re: Finger prints notice?

Originally posted by lsamp
did you get any RFE or just FP notice to lawyer's office?

First I got FP from lawyer's office. RFE appeared as an online status a few days later, but before I did second FP.

Finally I have received FP notice. It was return to INS because of "insufficient address" (no apartment number) and remailed by INS with correct address. By the way there are no application or WAC numbers on notice, it has only A#.

2nd FP notice

hi guys,
I got the 2nd FP notice which had my appointment scheduled on 16th january but i went in today for early FP. Had my first FP done in june 2002. I think this is a general trend from the posts i read and if the case is approved it will be a surprise....Well the online message didnt change. It had WAC no. and A#.

wac-02-124-5xxxx

2nd fp notice

My lawyer received my 2nd fp notice - Never got the notice myself.
Did the first one in April 2002.
My 2nd one's scheduled for Feb 2003.
freegirl - no one at the fp office cares if u appear for the fp before the scheduled date ?

WAC-02-125-XXXXX

greenback

i dont think they care enough to look at the date on the notice. Atleast in my case they didnt even ask me the reason for early FP...:) Well, good for me coz i am leaving for india on 1st for a month and had the appt. for 16th january. I am glad i received the notice b4 i left....

FP before the appointment

Hi Freegirl,
Could you give more details on how you got your FP done earlier than schedued. Do you just walk-in to the center and get it done or do you have to call and make an appointment or something?

thanks,
SF

spaceflyer

i just walked in with my ticket to india, the notice and a photo ID. Tickets coz i had an appt. for 16th january and i am leaving for india tommorrow. But they didnt even bother to c the date on the notice they just told me to fill out the AIW form and wait for FP...

Re: APPLICATION NUMBER

Originally posted by kashmir
APPLICATION NUMBER of 2nd fingerprint notice is the same as 1st one, or different from 1st one ?
I received 2nd FP notice, but there is no FPS*... number.
Instead of that, APPLICATION NUMBER is WAC number itself.