Finger prints notice

green_card_77

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to an officer at the TSC last week on Tuesday and the officer mentioned that my finger prints expired and will send a notice for finger prints. Any idea, how long they make take to send a finger print notice.
Thanks

I spoke to an officer at the TSC last week on Tuesday and the officer mentioned that my finger prints expired and will send a notice for finger prints. Any idea, how long they make take to send a finger print notice.
Thanks
What do you mean by “originally filed at TSC but was later transferred to TSC when I moved”? You have a 2004 case. Has your NC been cleared? Did you ask what is the problem that causes your case cannot proceed?

I filed in 2004 at CSC and I moved to Texas in 2005 and the case was transferred to TSC in 2005. Yes, My NC is cleared according to the agent I spoke with using infopass.

I spoke to the TSC and the officer said my FP expired and said will send a FP notice. So, how long they may take to send the notice.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed in 2004 at CSC and I moved to Texas in 2005 and the case was transferred to TSC in 2005. Yes, My NC is cleared according to the agent I spoke with using infopass.

I spoke to the TSC and the officer said my FP expired and said will send a FP notice. So, how long they may take to send the notice.

Thanks

Hi ,
I've been in the same situation , but my case was transfered to local office , my FP were expired (since the 1st FP done in 11/2004 ) , and i've took an infopass ( the answer was same as yours : ...we will send you ...blah ...blah...), i've requested to speak with a supervisor , and they took my FP right on the spot !!! Maibe you should try this also , hopefully will help and it will work for you too !!! Good Luck !!!

Thanks for your response. Did you speak to TSC regarding FP and did they say they sent it. I twice went to infopass and both times they said they cannot do it. So, I called TSC and a representative said the FP notice will be mailed. Also, is the FP done at ASC (contractor who does FP) or does the local office still continue to do FP? Thanks

Thanks for your response. Did you speak to TSC regarding FP and did they say they sent it. I twice went to infopass and both times they said they cannot do it. So, I called TSC and a representative said the FP notice will be mailed. Also, is the FP done at ASC (contractor who does FP) or does the local office still continue to do FP? Thanks

Hi ,
I've spoke with TSC lots of time , but my case it's at the local office ( it took 19 MONTHS to get there ) , so i had to bang on the local office !!! Your case is still in TSC , and pray for it to stay there ( usually they get aproved faster there ) , and you'll get the FP notice from them , so better wait , and time to time check back with them !!! Good luck !!!

How did you know your I-485 had been transferred to a local field office, notified by the TSC or through the InfoPass? Will you go for an interview there?

Last edited by a moderator: