Finger Prints Notice Received Yesterday

suryapet , at200 , For_labor

This is my 1st finger print notice. which i went on March 11 at detroit INS. and filed from NSC....

I did not see any messages changed in BCIS website.

Sorry for late reply... next month leaving to india to get married..after coming back i 'll add spouse in 485...with (follow up join) option.

HOw to find out whether finger print were returned to INS or not... from FBI.. does any one has phone number of FBI of W.V

Suryapet : my lin start with LIN 03182 XXXX

Thanks

finger print notice recvd

I received my finger print notice yesterday. It has to be done around mid april.

My I485 RD is September 9, 2003

Strangely the notice states that my "priority date" is also September 9, 2003.

Is this the PD for only finger printing purposes or a generic priority date for my Green card application.

Mine is an EB based category with labor filed in May 2001.
Shouldnt that be the PD ?

what does your online status state...

I have also recd a FP notice and my online status message states that " request for additional evidence has been sent..."

want to sjust confirm if this is what they state for all or I have another RFE on it's way

I rvcd finger print notice on 03/25/2004. Appointment date 04/21/2004.
Mine also says priority date and notification date as same.

No status change on I-485.

I-485 ND - 06/7/2003.
EB3
Nebraska

No FP Yet

My 485 RD is JAN'16 2003 and My wife got FP with in a month FAB'03 and I did not receive it so far!!!, I dont know when do i get it???? My I140 Approved Aug'03 and 2nd EAD approved..Waiting for 2nd AP Approval..

Fingerprints

Hi,

The Receipts date for (our (me & wife) I-485,EAD & Adv Payroll applications is 2/23/04. We filed at Nebraska center.

Today we have received notice of appointment for Fingerprints for I-485 for 4/29/04.

I have few questions:

1. My wife is in India & I am planning to go to India on 4/16/04.The notice says that I can reschulde the appointment, but if I do so, will delay approval of my application. In such case how much delay it may cause?

2. Is there only one fingerprint or multiple times? As I have read sombody asking in this thread 1st FP or 2nd FP?

3. After FP, generally how long it takes for approval?

I would appreciate your advise as I don't know whether should I reschedule my trip to India & call my wife baclk for FP.

Thanx Guys. You experience may help me.

Satula

My ND is July 14th 2003 from NSC. I am still waiting for 1st notification. I need to get my EAD renewed and hope that I get
my FP notice before that.

let me know if you hear anything from NSC.

No FP notice yet

Hi minn_labor,

I have not received the FP notice yet from NSC.Still waiting..

Will keep u updated.

Finger Prints Notice Received
EB3/Concurrent/NSC

I485- RD June 12 2003
I140- RD June 12 2003.. AD on Oct 2003
EAD - RD June 12 2003 AD on July 2003..

have appiontment on May 03 2004

Re: Fingerprints

1. My wife is in India & I am planning to go to India on 4/16/04.The notice says that I can reschulde the appointment, but if I do so, will delay approval of my application. In such case how much delay it may cause?

I do not know for sure but if I were to guess, I would say that it would not affect your app processing time. What is a month here and there in what takes more than 2 years anyway :)

2. Is there only one fingerprint or multiple times? As I have read sombody asking in this thread 1st FP or 2nd FP?

Your FP expires in a year so if your 485 is not adjudicated by that time, you need another one. If is not adjudicated after two years, you need a third and so forth...

3. After FP, generally how long it takes for approval?

No relation to FP. IOW, FP does not tell you if your app is nearing approval. Except in some cases, people have got approved when their 2nd or 3rd FP was nearing expiration.

I would appreciate your advise as I don't know whether should I reschedule my trip to India & call my wife baclk for FP.

Depending on how desparate you are for GC, you may not want to take that little chance of a delay and may want to call your wife. However, as I said above, I do not think that a month's delay in FP would cause your app approval to be delayed.