Finger Prints not received

My follow up and constant pestering paid off ;
I received a mail from USCIS today that said that I had missed my FP appmnt. I called and received the same response . I got an Infopass and cleared it up with the DO . There was an unexplainable issue - and so I will have to get my FP done again .... I will be back in the rat race again .
Chaddibabu2001 : There is a bug in the system that needs a fix - Perhaps I can log in the issue and test the fix before we can migrate it to Prod . Could you set aside some time to get the new build and migrate to QA ?

Right! And the USCIS will let me touch their setup. I know I can fix it, cause im just that good :D!

I called the FBI today because work was not so busy and I was getting anxious again. They told me that my finger prints came in, processed, and sent back to the USCIS on Oct. 2nd, when I took the finger prints on Sept 23rd. Interesting! Though this might not be the name check or could it?

I called the FBI today because work was not so busy and I was getting anxious again. They told me that my finger prints came in, processed, and sent back to the USCIS on Oct. 2nd, when I took the finger prints on Sept 23rd. Interesting! Though this might not be the name check or could it?

Chaddibabu, did you to the ASC at Harlem in Chicago? I had my FP on the 22nd (Harlem ASC) and FBI processed and send the results back on the 3rd of OCT as well. Maybe the ASC is sending FPs to FBI in batch or something like that.

Chaddibabu, did you to the ASC at Harlem in Chicago? I had my FP on the 22nd (Harlem ASC) and FBI processed and send the results back on the 3rd of OCT as well. Maybe the ASC is sending FPs to FBI in batch or something like that.

No, I went to the one on Broadway st. The good news is that my case is moving.....somewhere.:confused:

What is the difference between a name check and what ever finger printing does? Also, is the check international and domesitc or just domestic?

ps182, what kind of constant pestering did you do? What date did you get the mail from USICS that said that you missed your FP? Since your schedule date for 09/26, I am guessing that they must not have send this mail until after 09/26. Also, did your online case status changed and indicated that your had missed your FP appointment?

I had my FP taken on 09/22, FBI has no record of receiving them from USICS, and USCIS says that they are waiting for the FP results to be send back. Seems like a deadlock situation to me :rolleyes:

Congrads as your FP processing has been completed . I did a early walk in FP on 09/10 - I went back to the ASC on the 26th because they were yet to be processed by the FBI - I hit the roads to follow up with the service center ( Multiple times ) , Infopass ( twice ) . On 5th I received an email from the service center that I had missed my appmnt and they had dropped the ball ( Not literally but that's what the email said ) So- I called the service center , They were miffed - and asked me to take the stamped FP letter along with the email and go to the DO . I went back with an Infopass and had got to speak to an awesome IO. In my 11 years of dealing with USCIS, This was the BEST IO I have met. Caring, Detailed and took care of the issue. He followed up on the FP to find out where it was, and faxed copies of the letter and asked me to wait. So - There is the story. Now, I'm back in the waiting game.