Finger Prints -> LUCKY ONES & UNLUCKY ONES

No Title

Don\'t listen to GcBoy1 he belongs to the same group I belong to.

In fact he also uses other aliases to incite this group.

No Title

I know that most FP procedure has been computerized. Therefore, it can be done very quickly. But it does mean that very INS local office has adopted this method. Most FP still required to be done a way before final approval of I-485. If every INS office realizes FP can be done at the same week to finalize applications, the problem of FP expiration will never exist

No Title

This whole thing is a big misconception and far from truth, GCBoy has confirmed with IIO this afternoon that no such mass case transfers is happening from VSC look at GCBoy\'s posting

No Title

question? what bases makes everyone to say that local INS is a mess. Distributing a pile across different INS should theoritically speed up the process, since small bunch would be transferred to each local office. Don\'t bounce at me. My EAD was issued the same day, which makes me beleive that other processes when split should yield good result!!!! Any reasons to uphold your thought?

No Title

I heard and posted info like this .. source also a friend .. this is sad .. very sad ...

can ISN.org take this matter up

r3.