Finger Prints/Charlotte

dharanir

Registered Users (C)
Can any one please tell me ,Do they accept finger prints two weeks before schedule .
All your inputs are most appreciated . I was planing to go earlier since I'll be going to West cost for thanksgiving .

Schedule finger prints :Nov/27/2004 . [ Long weekend ]

Dharani.

HI

We did FP one month before in Charlotte. No questions asked , just present your FP notice. See my Signature for more info. May be this will help you. Just give a shot, i think it will work, Try preferbaly saturday around lunch time, that i waht i was advised and i did it worked , not many people in queue on saturday.

Thanks

Yes they Do

Dharani,

Of course they do accept Early Fingerprint. My wife did 5 weeks ahead of schedule, because she was going to go to home country(Sri Lanka).

I took her on a Wednesday early morning as my attorney advised (He said weekday first thing in the morning is good, because there will not be much people)

My Fingerprinting is scheduled for Dec 08th. But I am going to Charlotte tonight, stay with a friend and going to go to FP tommorrow (Wednesday) first thing in the morning.

Hope that helps.

compguy222

What time in the morning would be best time ?. I don't know what time they open ? Please let me know .

Hi compguy222,
Please post your experience after your finger prints are done tomorrow.
I wish you goodluck!

Murali.

Hi kperias,

You said we can go to Charlotte for FP on saturday. I was just thinking, aren't they close on Saturdays and Sundays (weekends)?
We are planning to go on this saturday, so if you could pls let me know if they are indeed open on saturday that would be great.
Thanks,

Hi Satn1234, FP office is closed on Sunday and Monday, you can check times in USCIS website under field office. Charlotte office opens on Saturday but closed on monday.

Thx

Thanks kperias.

I didn't know that the info is there on USCIS site. Actually I am new in this game.

Early FP in Charlotte

Ok Guys here is my experience.

I was at the Chastain Rd ASC by 8:20. There was no queue at all. I handed over my FP Notice and my EAD(as photo Id, any type of photo id is fine) to the guard (In fact he did not look like a security officer. He may be one the ASC employees who was covering the front desk. He is a very nice person). He just compared the name on the FP Notice and the photo Id (did not check the date at all) and handed me an application to fill out and go to the next desk. At the next desk they asked no questions they gave me a ticket with number 105 and asked me to have a seat until my turn. At that time No 99 was going on. While I was watching Election Results on the TV(Yes there was a TV at the waiting room) it was soon my turn. It took only about 10 minutes for them to take my Fingerprint and quality check. Around 9AM, I was outta there.

So, I strongly urge you folks to go for early FP at Charlotte and Try to save at least a month in your GC Process.

----------------------------------------------
I am not a lawyer....so use your own lawyer

Just remember these points when you go.

1. Dont talk a lot with the guard. Just say, "I am here for finger printing".

2. Ask any questions you may have on the counter.

3. Greet the woman in the counter(She likes it!)

4. Take your EAD card along for Picture id. That helps.

5. Dont forget your passport (They need the place of birth and crap like that).
6. Dress sharply.

I was there on last Saturday (Oct 31) at 10:30 Am and we finishe din a hour.
I had not received my FP notification yet, but i just requested them at the counter and they agreed. Real nice folks at the charlotte ASC!

What type of document they handover at Charlotte for us to fill out? I'm scheduled for December but from this thread I can go earlier than my schedule. I'll try to go one of these Saturdays.

DharaniR

Dharani,

you'll be better off - if you go on weekday (since you are going early). on weekends it'll be crowded and there is more chance of getting denied to take FP early.

my 2 cents...

Thanks,
krr720

Any one had earlier FP done in Charlotte your message has changed or not , given FP on saturday no cahnge in the status about FP received.
Thx

We had our FP on Oct. 5 but I-485 LUD and status stays the same. I called FBI and told me that they received it on same day and forward the result to USCIS the very next day.