Finger Prints and LUD Changes

gcrayudu

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:
Will there be any change in LUD just for giving finger prints. The reason i am asking this I gave my finger print at the ASC today morning at 9.30 and when I checked in to my case status the LUD for myself changed to 07/07/05 and nothing changed for my wife.
Is this normal??
Thanks

Same here. My wife's case was updated with the new LUD 07/07/05, but mine is unchanged.

Any insights?

It changed again. This time it changed for myself and my wife. It got updated to 07/11/2005.
What does FBI Name check means? How long does it take?
Somebody respond Please
Rayudu

Hi gcrayudu,

Name check is a separate process where your name is checked against FBI records for anything you were involved in. My 485 status also got updated today saying they have received my FP's and processing has resumed.

However, i dont know if this means that name check has also been completed. What is you message change?

sophronia

It changed for my wife saying that The finger prints review is resumed and the processing resumed. But no change for me. Checked with FBI and they said that they sent the Finger Print Review the same day i gave my finger prints. I had see some updates on the same day but now there is no change in the status.
Not sure what is happening??
Very concerned. Is there a way to find out from the Service Center about the LUD and change of Status.
Thanks
Rayudu