Finger Printing

monster

Registered Users (C)
PD- 0CT 2000
RD Jan 7, 2002
ND - Jan 10, 2002

I have received 2nd FP notice for 29th Jan at Okland. I learnt that few people had advanced there date and had Finger Printing done before an assigned date.

I had a quick question,
1. Do I have to make an appointment to go early; or
2. can I just drop in and ask them to do FP

Your suggestions : since few people have already done it. thanks

Just go in person and do the FP. I went without an appointment to another ASC in a diferent state. They FPed me, so it is ok to do ASAP, better to be done with the headache

don't need appointment

Hi,

We went oakland for early fp last thursday. You don't need make appointment and even you don't need tell them you come early if nobody ask you.

Some people experienced rejection in Oakland for early FP. It depends on time I think, u may be allowed if u go in the afternoon.
If u can go to San jose-ASC, that will be the best.
I had an appt. in Oakland on 01/28 but went to San Jose 3 days ago and got FP in 10 minutes. They are allowing everybody and No appointment needed.

Hi 485Victim

Hi 485Victim,

Can u please post address of san jose-ASC? Is there a chance of getting case transferred kind of problem doing this? I have FP scheduled at oakland too..

Appreciate

Ganesh

122 charcot ave. (if you follow guadalupe pkwy all the way to the end it becomes charcot as it crosses N1st St)

- closed on mondays