Finger Printing

lv1

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know how long it takes for people in the Detroit Area to get finger printing notices from the time they have applied for their 485 Application in Nebraska. I see that people in the Chicago area get their finger printing done prety early. Any Input will be appreciated.
Than
iv

No Title

2_3 month, after you receive your I-485 receive notices.
(I do\'not think there have any different between Chicago and Detroit Area)

You can check here
http://www.immitracker.com
and see a lot of case in their.

Good luck !

No Title

i read in this board somewhere that the local INS offices are responsible for sending out finger printing notice. i am aware that people are getting finger printing notices in 2 to 3 month frame. I applied for 485 in 11/00 and i have not heared from any one. should i need to be concerned. your resonse is appreciated.
thanx

No Title

What you see is a average number, 50% people can get finger print notices at 1~3 month, but some 30% people may need wait 3~4 month and the other 20% people may need wait 4~5 month.

What I can told you about the waiting ? Good luck !

By the way, as I know the finger print notices is send out from service Center. (Not local INS)

No Title

Actually Detroit FL notices are really slow, especially compared to other Cities. I just got mine on Friday and a friend got it on Saturday. My

ND is 09/22

MY Appointment is for May 29th. I think Aug to Sep people are getting it now, i.. Aug to Set 00 People.

No Title

Detroit FP notices are 4-6 months behind the other cities like chicago. Looks like they moved 2 months in the last one month.
11/00 should expect FP notices next month (if the pace is maintained)
Mine is 12/00. So I am expecting mine in the next two months or later.

Somehow the location has something to do with FP notices.

Detroit is not a good location for FP notices!!

No Title

I called the NSC hotline and the immigration person told me that the FP notice is sent by the district office.

No Title

That makes total sense!! The local office does the FP so it does scheduling also!! Looks like Detroit was processing Sep ND last month..

No Title

Received FP notice and yellow form on MAY-07-2001.
Detail:

EB2 China
I485 RD:03/29/2001
I485 ND:04/13/2001
LIN-01-150-

No news for EAD and AP.

No Title

Received FP notice and yellow form on MAY-04-2001.
Detail:
EB2 India
I485 RD:03/20/2001
I485 ND:04/04/2001
LIN-01-142-

No news for EAD and AP.