Finger printing

Ramatirth

Self and wife did our fingerprinitng on Aug 25 th 2004 at Philadelphia APC. Case status on line not updated till date. Contacted FBI who informed that the results were updated the same day, but the results were intimated to Vermont service center instead of Nebraska service center. The APC informed that the finger printing is a centraliused database and can be viewed by all centers. Will this delay processing? Appreciate any feedback. My I485 RD is July 6, 2002

How did you contact the FBI ? Can you provide the contact # ? How long do you wait before contacting them ?

Hello Ramatirth,
I have same issue.I gave my fp2 in louisville,Ky on 09/27/2004. I called FBI to check FP status,they told me that my FP results are forwarded to Texas service center Instead of vermont.

Is this a problem????

Thanks In advance,
s_b_gc

S_B_GC said:
Hello Ramatirth,
I have same issue.I gave my fp2 in louisville,Ky on 09/27/2004. I called FBI to check FP status,they told me that my FP results are forwarded to Texas service center Instead of vermont.

Is this a problem????

Thanks In advance,
s_b_gc

I do not think so. Because all centers can view the FP results since it is in a centralized database