Finger Printing

kiranmath

Registered Users (C)
I have some questions regarding finger printing,

1>After how many days of I-485 ND (concurrently filed) , one can expect to get the notice date for finger printing.

2> Do they provide the date and time for finger printing or we can choose any date and time.

3>What all documents one needs to carry for the finger printing.

Thanks
:eek: KM :eek:

kiranmath said:
I have some questions regarding finger printing,

1>After how many days of I-485 ND (concurrently filed) , one can expect to get the notice date for finger printing.

There is no specific time within which FP can be sent. They can send you a notice of FP within a month or after one year from the reciept date I485.
According to the present trend, you should get an FP within 1 1/2 to 2 months time frame fom the reciept date of 485. This is just a case accroding to the present trend. This can be changed at any time and we are at the mercy of NSC.

2> Do they provide the date and time for finger printing or we can choose any date and time.

They provide the date and time on the notice. You can go before the date after you get the notice. But, they don't allow you sometimes and aks you to come on the day mentioned in the notice.

3>What all documents one needs to carry for the finger printing.

You have to carry the FP notice which has the A# and one photo id (Driver License or Passport)

Thanks
:eek: KM :eek:

"According to the present trend, you should get an FP within 1 1/2 to 2 months time frame fom the reciept date of 485"

I filed in Jan 2004, and I haven't received anything (FP) of that sort! Should I loose sleep over it? got my EAD/AP though, thanks,

finger print notice

The date of FP notice depends on the schedule of your LOCAL CIS (see Paul Pierre deposition document on this web site for more), as soon as they have available time slots, you will get the notice automatically, sometimes a few weeks or more in advance. Cheers.

rsk1972 said:
"According to the present trend, you should get an FP within 1 1/2 to 2 months time frame fom the reciept date of 485"

I filed in Jan 2004, and I haven't received anything (FP) of that sort! Should I loose sleep over it? got my EAD/AP though, thanks,
Need not loose your sleep for that. People who got FPs done are not at any advantage right now as they are also just waiting. But, you should get your FP anytime from now.

stonewall said:
The date of FP notice depends on the schedule of your LOCAL CIS (see Paul Pierre deposition document on this web site for more), as soon as they have available time slots, you will get the notice automatically, sometimes a few weeks or more in advance. Cheers.
I agree with it.