Finger Printing Status

mnl_gcquest

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We got our finger printing done on 12/11 in Naperville, IL . The whole process took about 20 minutes. The lady at the counter told me that they would sent the finger prints the same day to the INS. My question is that my online status has not changed at all.

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on June 10, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

Is this normal.?

Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I140 Approved August 10, 2003
I485 Filed - June 10, 2003
1st EAD - August 18, 2003
2nd EAD - July 2004

dahlia said:
Yes. Wait 5-7 days before you see a change in message.

I Completed FP 10 days back.

LUD changed today but status did not. It still shows "Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on ............................We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

What does this indicate ? Is this usual ?

try4gc

Could you brief me on what you mean by LUD change and status still the same. I did my fp almost two months ago and nothing has changed, may be LUD changed and I don't know.

Golly, man. PATIENCE! Immigration is slow! We had ours done and it was updated around 4 days later; it's never, ever instantaneous. Something i've learned is not to worry about lack of messages on my 485. Different people have different experiences in terms of time line and LUDs.

Ziri said:
Could you brief me on what you mean by LUD change and status still the same. I did my fp almost two months ago and nothing has changed, may be LUD changed and I don't know.

If you setup an account portfolio for your cases, the online status shows a date as LUD (last update date).

I did my FP on Nov 26th, and there has been no LUD change so far. The status is the same old initial message.

Don't worry so much, just give them a call to report your problem, I' d seen cases that were approved and the fingerprints were updated the same day of the approval notice