tense

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody please answer my question?

Here are my case details:
EB2 RIR India NSC
PD : Feb 28 2000
485 RD : Feb 1 2001
485 ND : Mar 2 2001

Yesterday (Apr 13th) I got a letter from NSC. There are two papers in it. One is asking me to go to a local ASC to get my fingerprints done. The other one is a yellow form that asks me (Principal applicant) to get my employment verification letter. Folks, Is this normal? Am in some kind of trouble?

NSC is asking me to get my fingerprints in Chicago after May 1st. Can I go earlier to get my fingerprints done. I am on the verge of loosing of my job in the next couple of months. Just counting on my luck to finish 180 days. Can somebody please help me.

Thank You very much.

No Title

You should be glad! Your process has been extremely quick, considering the usual time delay between 485 submission and FP call.

The Yellow form with FP Notice is normal, just get a standard letter from your employer and send it in. About the FP, I think you should go after May 1 if that is what is indicated. Maybe you will hear from someone with more information on this particular issue.

You are pretty close, the normal time on this board for FP to 485 approval at NSC is 3 months.

Good luck and hang in there!

No Title

Get two standard letter from your employer.
One have the current date, one do not have date on it. ( Both need be signed)

You may find the one do not have date is very help if you lost your job. (At the final step, INS may asking you show some prove about your wmployment)

I DO NOT TOLD YOU ANYTHING, MAKE YOUR OWN CALL !

No Title

Here are my case details:
EB2 RIR NSC INDIA
PD: FEB 28 2000
485 RD: FEB 1 2001
485 ND: MAR 2 2001
I Got finger printing notice on Apr 13th. It asked me to go Norridge ASC (a suburb of Chicago) in the first week of May. My wife and I went today (Arpil 18th, 2 Weeks ahead). They just asked to show our drivers licenses and that\'s it. No questions asked. We had our finger prints done.

Folks,
  Is there anyway we can check the status of our finger prints.

Thank you very much.

No Title

my 485 RD is 2/2/01 and ND is 3/2/01, and I have not heard anything from NSC after these. If I call during regular business hours, I am unable to get the line through, and in the nights, the AVM says its in process. Wonder when I will get cleared.

No Title

You have FBI number posted in these messages and you can generally call them till 8PM EST and then find out the status.

No Title

Hi All,
   I called (304)625-5590 , option 4.

A lady answered the phone and asked our A# numbers. She said that they (FBI) received the fingerprints on April 18th and were processed on the same day and sent to INS. Does this message mean anything? Please post your replies.

Thank You very much.

No Title

It means, you are a normal people ( No bad record find by your finger print)

Just wait your I-485 approved Notices.

Good luck !