Finger Printing Question

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have a question for Biometrics. I have my application filed from west coast and I am on a small project here in east coast. Yesterday, I received my Biometrics notice and the appointment is for me and my wife after 1 week.

My project woul;dn't be done here in a week. My question is, is it possible that I can call the ASC office and find out, If I can appear for biometrics or I have to go to west coast only.

I had a similar question before and one of the gurus replied back that I can go to any centers and some of them honor walk ins also...

Please confirm, If I can call and schedule the appointment.

Finger Prinitng Notice

Can anyone let me know when do they recieve FP notice.Is it with 485 notice or beforee or after that.

How long one needs to wait for the same.

Pls advise.

the Finger Printing notice arrives after I-485 receipt notice. Usually it will come in 15-20 days after the 485 notice.

Can anyone let me know when do they recieve FP notice.Is it with 485 notice or beforee or after that.

How long one needs to wait for the same.

Pls advise.

Hi All,

I have a question for Biometrics. I have my application filed from west coast and I am on a small project here in east coast. Yesterday, I received my Biometrics notice and the appointment is for me and my wife after 1 week.

My project woul;dn't be done here in a week. My question is, is it possible that I can call the ASC office and find out, If I can appear for biometrics or I have to go to west coast only.

I had a similar question before and one of the gurus replied back that I can go to any centers and some of them honor walk ins also...

Please confirm, If I can call and schedule the appointment.

If you try to schedule (or re-schedule) to local ASC, you may or may not get it. Just try walk in and explain the situation, depending on their work load, they may accept it or ask you to come later.