Finger Printing Question

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

My labour was filed in CA with the clause that job can be in CA or outside. Currently, I have a project going on in east coast and it is going to last another couple of months. I have a residence in CA and while filing I485 i have given the CA address.

My question is, when the FP notice comes, CIS is going to ask me to appear in CA office, Is it possible to re-schedule that in east coast office or I have to appear in CA only?

Please confirm...

TIA,
Inder

Hi Gurus,

My labour was filed in CA with the clause that job can be in CA or outside. Currently, I have a project going on in east coast and it is going to last another couple of months. I have a residence in CA and while filing I485 i have given the CA address.

My question is, when the FP notice comes, CIS is going to ask me to appear in CA office, Is it possible to re-schedule that in east coast office or I have to appear in CA only?

Please confirm...

TIA,
Inder

Inder

U can take the biometrics anywhere ... some centers do allow walk-ins too .
The last I had got my biometric notice at detriot center and I walked into Pittsburgh center on some other day .. No questions were asked and we did our biometrics.

FP question

Thanks a lot nTan,

Lats say that if the notice comes to appear on 08/30/07 in CA office, Can I go the same day in another office, if the walk ins are welcomed. How about, If I miss my FP notice in CA, is that going to delay the case somehow...I know..I am asking lot of questions...and I would really appreciate..if you can answer some or all of them.

Thanks,
Inder

Fp Qestion

Also,

Does anybody know, If I get the list of FP centers online.

Once the Fp are taken, are they being sent to some centralized office? and then the rest of the processing happens...

Thanks a lot nTan,

Lats say that if the notice comes to appear on 08/30/07 in CA office, Can I go the same day in another office, if the walk ins are welcomed. How about, If I miss my FP notice in CA, is that going to delay the case somehow...I know..I am asking lot of questions...and I would really appreciate..if you can answer some or all of them.

Thanks,
Inder

If you want to do walk in at some other center -- make sure that you go before the date printed on the notice.

Generally they turn u away when there are to many people waiting.

If you miss your original appointment - Ur case might be considered abandoned.

If you are likely miss the appointment then it is good to reschedule your biometrics

You can get the list of ASC with the following Url -
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=ASC

As soon as they take Ur biometrics .. within 24 hrs they send it to the center which requested the biometrics.

Is this Ur biometrics for EAD or 485 .. generally there is a LUD on Ur 485 after a successful process. no LUD might mean some trouble.

Good luck