Finger printing Question

krishna_gc

Registered Users (C)
Finger prints on paper as the FP's in computer are light

Hi,
I did my finger printing today in Hackensack, NJ. The lady said the finger printings are coming too light in the computer and she took my finger prints on the paper using black ink. MY (I-485 EB2) RD is 08/27/2003 at VSC.

Should I worry? Did any body else had the same situation?

My wife did finger prints on the computer.

Thanks,
Krishna

Last edited by a moderator:
FP by INK

I am in the same boat as you. Mine FP was done by INK. FBI said they still haven't recceived my FP (it has been more than two weeks since I did the FP). On the other hand, my husband's FP has already been cleared by the FBI. We did the FP on the same day, but his was electronic. Can you tell me if you are still waiting for yours?

How to check Finger Print status with FBI?

062001PHI, Can you please tell how to check whether FBI received finger prints or not and if received whether they were cleared by FBI or not. I did my finger prints on 12/17/04. Actually my FP was scheduled on 12/29/04 but we walked in and requested for early FP on 12/17/04. Thanks in Advance.

email2sai2003 said:
062001PHI, Can you please tell how to check whether FBI received finger prints or not and if received whether they were cleared by FBI or not. I did my finger prints on 12/17/04. Actually my FP was scheduled on 12/29/04 but we walked in and requested for early FP on 12/17/04. Thanks in Advance.

Send email to liaison@leo.gov with your A# and date of birth.
Alternative : call 304-625-5590

My FP were done in ink as well because their computer was down that day. I did them on Nov 30, 2004. According to the FBI, they received the ink prints on Dec 3rd and sent the results back the same day. Relax.... :)