Finger printing procedure

Follow instructions as on FP Notice

Take FP Notice, Passport and Picture Id (like License if you have).. FP is just 12-15 minutes process. They will make sure your info is correct and then take finger prints on their FP system.

If you have EAD..please carry it for your FP

It is advisible to carry EAD Card (if you have) with you.
Yesterday i did my FP.
They only asked for my EAD...and FP Notice.
They gave me a form ,in which Details like SSN , A# are asked to fill.

Are you using EAD or H-1B

Do they use EAD for verify your ID purpose? I am asking this because I have EAD, but I am still using H-1B, I worried they check your EAD, then think you are using EAD to work now? I want to keep my H-1B.

Thanks!

A couple of stupid questions

Do they want all your fingers or just one finger? Do they let you know at scene that your finger print is qualified?

JimZ

FP done early

Actual FP appt date: 12/08/01
FP done on 11/08/01
ASC San Jose

RD 05/03, ND 07/17

EAD and AP received both for self and spouse by Aug end...

And application is filed in VSC...but for fingerprint fall under the San Jose ASC.

FP went fine...went early and there were not many people...so they were allright to do the FP early...guys try to go at 2:00 PM or afterwards...not many people there!

can I go early?

So you are saying that you just went to the office around 2:00 PM and got your finger printing done earlier than the specified date?

Did they ask you any other questions? Did they know that you went earlier than the date they told you to come on?

It will be really helpful if you can answer this because mine is the day after thanks giving and I have my flights booked to go for vacation.

Thanks

How would they do with the FP notice?

Will they take it or just make sure you are qulified to do FP?

Thanks