Finger printing notification

kidsdoc

Registered Users (C)
I 485 RD July 01 2002
FP notice mailed on 1/21/04
recieved on 1/27/2004
Online message still says recd ur application blabla.........
never called BCIS
Hope this helps

FP notice

Dear Kidsdoc,
I understand u are also pursuing the Physician NIW route. When did u do ur FP. Do u know or have u got the GC. I received my FP notice for end of the month and i an curious to know how long they are taking for the processing. My RD was 3-2001.
Thanks

fingerprinting

Hi,
I was curious wether u had got ur GC by now. How long it took to get GC approval after doing FP. Please let me know.

Hi guys,
It seems you are both physicians with NIW applications. Just curious (as I have similar application) whether you got the FP notice after completion of your requirement (3 or 5 yrs as applicable); also has any of you changed jobs while waiting for GC. Thanks.

Hi I did change my job after 1st year of my waiver cause of some problem at the job but filled my NIW after switching to new job If ur waiver was through state 20 then state dept write a letter in which they include that the waiver was granted at XYZ and that one has changed the job etc so as to include the time spend in earlier job
no I got my FP beofre finishing 5 years commitment
hope this helps
I have not yet recd the card waiting to get the RFE for meds as we have to wait to finish 5 years before sending the medicals unlike other 485 cases hope this helps