Finger Printing Info is not updated.

may0503

Registered Users (C)
I gave my finger prints in FEB-04(NSC) the online status message is never updated, it says 570 to 600 days is it the same with any of you. Please update.

Finger Prints received but status not updated

I am in a similar situation VSC ... I have received the FP notice but my 485 status didnt change and I didnt recieve an email indicating I was sent a FP notice ... It still shows that it will take another 365 to 400 days for this kind of case to be processed .... Has any one had this problem before? How do we get the status updated ... is this a problem :confused:

Hi Ravichand1

I have also not received any status update when they sent me FP notice on 4 Oct 2004 scheduled for 18 Nov 2004.

Most of the times the status doesn't change. Only after you have been fingerprinted and when they receive the results back from FBI, you will see a status change most likely.

see my signature for further details.

btw r u sure ur message says 365 to 400 days? or does it say 365 to 540 days?

what is ur I-485 ND and other details?

Hello Explorer19,

Thanks for the information :) You are right it says 365 to 540 days...sorry It was a typho. My I140/I485 ND is 03/17/04 and FP 10/04/04 scheduled for 11/20/04. I140 not yet approved, do they need the FP done for I140??? I am curious as I recent opened an inquiry about my I140 and they sent me an FP.

Thanks

Don't count on the LUD or online message. In some cases USCIS works without changing the LUD or online message.

Hello Explorer19,

My fp location is COMMERCE STREET, NEWARK, NJ. I am considering trying to give FP in VA not sure if its safe if the VA office let's me give FP.... any ideas?