Finger Printing For For 2001 Applicants

How did you find out about the statuf of FP

I didnt think they tell you on the status vis AVM. Please post details

No April and May filers got FP notice

I haven\'t seen any April and May filer got FP notice. The TSC may jump out of the all the April and May filers.
It\'s possible to tell the TSC about this?

Hi all

Iam sorry for not responding all these days..

my news!!

Did my FP on Nov 3rd (as u know already)
Called TSC recently(2 days back) and the AVM says
the FP results were recvd on Nov 17th and are pending review..

so called FBI(you can find the details to call in immihelp.com)
and they said that our FPs were recieved processed and sent back to
INS on Nov 4th(they took just one day.. that\'s efficiency)..

So!! called TSC yesterday, after a long wait a courteous IIO told me that our FPs were recived and are cleared and OK..

also another update from my side.. I applied for my wife\'s EAD and AP
along with our 485 (RD May 15, ND Aug 22) AP was approved promptly
but EAD is not approved yet.. the IIO told me that her EAD application
is with an Officer since Nov 8th(so long) and is pending adjudication.

Also, just to be safe I went ahead and applied EAD and AP for myself last week and it looks like they were recieved by INS TSC as of yesterday and the cheques were cashed as of today.. i will notify you guys of the EAD and AP, RD and ND once I recv the notices..

We are noticing that VSC, NSC and CSC are already into 2001 and our own TSC is springing real surprises by approving Aug 2000 applications when will we see the light...

regards

psvgc

At FP

Had my FP done on 11/30/01. Asked them if there was a number we could call to check on the progress (as I recollect seeing a posting to that effect here). Was told there was no such facility. Also, asked them if I could come for an interim EAD. They checked my ND (which was 8/31/01) and said that if I brought a copy of the entire packet that i submitted for 485 appln. they would give me an interim EAD the succeeding Monday.

Hope those who are applying/planning to apply for interim EAD will find it useful.

Also, does anyone know the number we can call to check if FP is cleared. I was also told that it could take upto 45 days to clear the FP.

Regards
seebeekay

No Title

seebeekay

Where did you do your FP? I was told it\'s no way to get a interm EAD from Dallas local INS?
Thanks

Hi Seebeekay

My FP took hardly 15 days(total turnaround time from FP day to
FBI to TSC)...

Here is the text I found at www.immihelp.com , which helped me track
my FP status :

Finger prints taken at INS goes to FBI for back ground checks. FBI is very efficient and processes and sends it to INS within 3-4 weeks. Once your finger prints are taken, you can check with FBI whether your back ground has been checked and your finger print report has been sent back to INS or not. FBI does not tell whether the finger prints were rejected or whether they found anything negative about you.

FBI can be reached either at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406. They are located in West Virginia and it is the same number for whole of US. If the representative comes to the phone, he/can tell you about your case immediately or no one picks the phone, you may leave the message giving your spelled out name, contact phone number and Alien Number, (also called \'A\' number. This is number is in the I-485 receipt notice and also in the Finger Print notice). They are usually prompt in returning phone calls.

If FBI can\'t track your details, you may need to contact your local INS where you were finger printed to find out the status.

Good Luck

psvgc