Finger Print results and Name check

priyargc

Registered Users (C)
I recieved LUD on my I 485 as follow:

On Oct 17, The results of your finger print received and processing has resumed on your case.

The name check is also cleared with finger print results. Are finger print results and name check is separate process?

if name check is separate, how should I know my case is pending with name check? I heared that lot of people were struck up with name check for one or two years.

priyargc said:
I recieved LUD on my I 485 as follow:

On Oct 17, The results of your finger print received and processing has resumed on your case.

The name check is also cleared with finger print results. Are finger print results and name check is separate process?

if name check is separate, how should I know my case is pending with name check? I heared that lot of people were struck up with name check for one or two years.

"The name check is also cleared with finger print results."

Is this a fact? Or you assume your NC has been cleared?

fingerprint clear does not mean name check clear. you have to call uscis ask if your name check is clear. if it is , you are luck. if not, it is almost impossible to find out the status from FBI.

Fnger print results

Hi priyagc,

I also received the same update for my finger prints. Just curious if u got any information regarding how to find out whether the name check is cleared or not.

Could u let me know if u know how to find out the name check status

I got 1 LUD the next day with message remaining same, and another LUD 4 days later with updated mssg. However for my wife she got the LUD the next day but her message has not changed till date.

waitingdood said:
How many LUDs do you get right after you finished your FP appointment.