Finger Print Notices

second stage

Registered Users (C)
Question to the forum: Are the FP notices sent by the service center or the district office(DO) ?

I have noticed(from the postings here) that atleast in my case(Texas Service Center), there is no consistent period of time in which the FP notices are sent out..people from certain DO's receive FP notices quicker than others.

Is this dependent on the N-400 processing times?

Thanks,
Second

I do not nkow what to do can someone avised me please
let me give you my time line in Miami Fl

Application received 10/24/2006
Pod 10/24/2006
Noa received 11/04/2006
fp noa ??????

And look at the date is been a little while or maybe i have to wait longer for finger print notice or something
?????????????????

FP notice sent randomly even from the same service center

cangurito, I have noticed folks who sent in the application after me have got their FP notices in the mail..
Either its randomly generated or perhaps at the discretion of someone or stuck in some sort of pre-check before sending out FP notices and all of these are cooked up from my brain now..

I would suggest calling the USCIS...

cangurito said:
I do not nkow what to do can someone avised me please
let me give you my time line in Miami Fl

Application received 10/24/2006
Pod 10/24/2006
Noa received 11/04/2006
fp noa ??????

And look at the date is been a little while or maybe i have to wait longer for finger print notice or something
?????????????????

Cangurito,
I suggest you go for an infopass to see if FP is struck somewhere. I was in similar situation and my infopass apptmt. revealed that FP was requested on the same day my NOA was issued but never sent out for somereason. Calling USCIS is no use from my experience.

How do I get an Infopass . My Notice Date is 10/05/06 and haven't received FP till now and guys applied after me are done with their FP.

Neebraska Service Center - Chicago DO

InfoPass Appointment

Thanks ebhs for your suggestion.

I had my Infopass Appointment this morning...Talked to the Immigration Officer..he showed me on his PC screen(not sure if other officers do) that my FP request and NameCheck request was initiated on 11-07-2006 but was unable to tell me why I haven't received(the FP notice) in the mail...he did mention that FP notices are sent out in batches and that I'll have to wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Notice received

I received my FP notice and its scheduled for 01/05/2007.

Looks like the Tampa DO is among the slowest to process applications.

Anyone else received FP notice whose DO is Tampa?