Finger print-jan/feb 02 waiter.......

thanksss

thanks sfsunet.. I will find the VSC fax number and send the fax today..

Thanks
Amit

Faxing to CSC Helps

After repeatedly sending faxes to CSC. I got my a notice for FP in San Diego. Scheduled for 10/31.

The form is available at immigration.com or seach for "CSC Fax Inquiry Sheet" on the web. Send the request to Div IV. I got a positive reply back after I sent a 2nd level inquiry.

Faxing to CSC and being persistent helps!

DRGR

faxed by yourself or lawyer?

Hi sfsunset,

did u send the fax to CSC by yourself or your lawyer do it for you? I haven't got my FP notice after more than 7 months :( !

thanks
happyM

happyM,

Sorry to get back to you this late. I sent in the inquiry myself. Our lawyer refused to do anything useful for us.

By the way, my wife and I did the fingerprinting this morning at San Francisco. Mine was scheduled exactly today but my wife was scheduled on Nov 5. They let us do the fingerprinting without asking any question. The entire process including some small queue waiting took only 45 minutes.

Good luck.

Finally got the FP notices

Thank you very much to DRGR and sfsunset

Waited for 8 months, finally we received the FP notices from INS today, scheduled on 11/26.

Our lawyer refused to do for us too, but we kept on pushed them for more than 3 months, last week only they faxed to CSC, it’s quite fast, within a week we got the notices already, if we knew we could do it ourselves, we will do it 3 months ago, instead of waiting for the lawyer to do it for us. Anyway at least have some improvement, next step will be waiting for the approval.

So, for those in the same boat, hope you guys can fax to CSC ASAP.

BTW, can we go earlier for the FP, b’4 the scheduled date, do we need to call them to reschedule or just walk in?

Once again, Thank you to you guys!

happyM