Finger print has been expired, but have not received Mail from NSC, is this normal?

Park

Registered Users (C)
Could anybody give me some information?
I do not want to receive a mail later that my i485 is denied due to failure of Finger print.

Thanks very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Park said:
Could anybody give me some information?
I do not want to receive a mail later that my i485 is denied due to failure of Finger print.

Thanks very much.

Tiesong

Well sometimes they do delay!!! sometimes even after expiry they will not issue and directly approve..its story about all centers...as far as denial of I-485 is concern....i guesss you are saying that FP notice might have got misplaced and u get that denial notice...if you have moved recently.....then keep watch on LUDs.....

Thanks very much.

eb1doc said:
Well sometimes they do delay!!! sometimes even after expiry they will not issue and directly approve..its story about all centers...as far as denial of I-485 is concern....i guesss you are saying that FP notice might have got misplaced and u get that denial notice...if you have moved recently.....then keep watch on LUDs.....

I do check LUD twice a day and I think I'd better keep doing this.

This is very much normal. In my case my FP expired in Oct 2003, but I did not receive any communication till April 2005.

Thanks

Count me in too,
FP done - 9/04
Code2 done - 8/05
FP is expired (assuming FP expires after 15 months)

Dont know what to do.

I got Bio code 1 notice for 4/15 almost exactly 15 months after the first FP done in December, 2004. PD RD current And my name check is still pending. As usual what USCIS NSC does is never consistent or reasonable I guess.

Actually I have a question. I am planning to e-file EAD and AP. Since e-filing EAD requires to go for Bio can I somehow combine both the I-485 Bio and e-file EAD biometrics?

TIA

2nd Code 1

Well... I will be completing my 2nd Code 1 tomorrow, about 20months after my 1st Code 1 and 10 months after my Code 3.

PD: July '02
I140 AD: Oct 04
I485 RD: Jan 04 AD:???
3rd EAD, AP

damascus said:
I got Bio code 1 notice for 4/15 almost exactly 15 months after the first FP done in December, 2004. PD RD current And my name check is still pending. As usual what USCIS NSC does is never consistent or reasonable I guess.

Actually I have a question. I am planning to e-file EAD and AP. Since e-filing EAD requires to go for Bio can I somehow combine both the I-485 Bio and e-file EAD biometrics?

TIA

Forgot to mention EB2 from India...

human_alien said:
Well... I will be completing my 2nd Code 1 tomorrow, about 20months after my 1st Code 1 and 10 months after my Code 3.

PD: July '02
I140 AD: Oct 04
I485 RD: Jan 04 AD:???
3rd EAD, AP

human_alien - A question

I got a very short notice for bio-code-1. Its gonna be my 2nd code 1 after about 23 months from my 1st code-1. Question is, if you're married, did you get for your wife too? I haven't received for my wife yet. I am concerned since mine is shcduled for 4/7/06, and I received notice on april 2nd. BIG problem is my wife is in india right now. I don't know if I have to rush her back here in a day or two.