Finger Print for July, 00 Cases?

E=MC2

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

Any one have idea about how long before VSC will send the FP notice? Mine case is July 2000.

Details are here:
Priority Date: 11/9/1998
Receipt Date June 30,2000
Notice Date July 12,2000

No Title

My guess, you should have got it long back.

may be it is lost in the mail.

I would check with the attorney, calling IIO may not help, when I followed up the IIO told me that FP notice is not sent, where as it was sent a month ago.

No Title

Thanks Geckofor your reply, But when(4 Months before) I checked with IIO they told me you will received some time before when they are going to process July cases, I don\'t know how long before!

Now can you suggest me what I have to do?

Thanks

No Title

As I told you before, do not believe what IIO says. I don\'t think they have your FP information before them, they are just making it up. They have to check your file to say whether FP notice was sent or not.

My advise to you, assume you received your FP a few months ago and waslost in the mail. Do your follow-up as though as you lost it in the mail. Did you change your address anytime? It could be your attorney\'s mistake, may be they sent it to a wrong address. All such things happen !!!

No Title

Something went wrong, For all july cases got FP\'ed back in 11/00 per myladoor\'s immitracker. http://www.immitracker.com/vsc/
Call IIO and tell them your FP notice was lost in the transit and request them to resend it. If you don\'t get nice IIO try calling until you get helpful IIO. VSC don\'t send us FP notices directly, they will send it it Laywer office only. Your lawyer might have lost it.

No Title

It all depends on FP location..(the city you are in!!) Some cities get them lot earlier. But you might have to wait longer after FP for approval..

No Title

My ND is 7/00, and FP was done at Newark in 11/00. I\'m in NJ area. You should definitely check with IIO and laywer.