Finger Print done in Raleigh, NC

jadi

Registered Users (C)
Guys, just wanted to let you guys know that myself and my wife were fingered printed today in Raleigh, NC. We were the first people there this morning and everything went smoothly for both of us. The lady at the front desk collected our FP notices and gave a form to fill and after that she called me first to do my FP and later my wife. There was a gentleman that came later to do his FP, he had an appointment for March and the lady kindly told him they dont do earlier FP and that he has to come on the date he was given on his notice which is March. So my NC people I would advise you to wait for your date. If you go earlier I don't think they would allow you to do it. Thats just my advise.

PD-February, 1999
RD-March 26, 2002
ND-March 26, 2002
FP Received-January 16, 2003
FP Done-February 18, 2003
AD-Waiting for approval for April 2, 2003

God is in control of all my GC process and is about to be completed in April Amen.

KennyGH, I meant April 2003 and not 2004. I for sure knows that and I would celebrate with you when it comes in April.

Glad to see someone is still so optimistic

with TSC sleeps as sound as it is right now, consider yourself lucky if you got approved April 04.

Jadi,
Since I'm near Raleigh, if you are approved in April, I would be happy to celebrate with you....

Jadi,

Godspeed , you will make it man ! I really wish you do as there are very few optimists on this board and we need more like you. With RD of end March your FP is done when the 2001 people are still waiting, your last lap in the process.

You can early too

I went and fingerprinted in Raleigh NC next day I received my notice. I told that i will be out of town during the time it was scheduled.

So She let me do my fingerprinting. It is worth trying earlier.

Good luck

Guys, we fail to realise that there is God. With the way TSC is handling our I-485's, dont you think we need to invoke Gods power on them? Well for me I've already did and that is why I know for fact that God is in control of my GC. I said April, but it may come sooner by Gods grace. Remeber what man cannot do God would surely do it. Amen.

KennyGH,

So you mean to tell me that if you have lets say 10 children, you would not be involved with what they do? Or even help them out? My father have 12 kids and he paid for all our educational expenses and helped out all the time. 1 billion people is like 1 kid to God and two thousand years is like 1 day to God. So the two years it takes to get your green card is 1 day to God. I did my FP yesterday and I can guarantee you that I am getting my GC in April or even earlier. I would have love for you to ask me why am I so confident of April or even earlier than trying not to have faith.

I foresee alot of miracles happening I mean approvals of I-485's in the next 1 month and TSC would come on top. Quote this to me in the next 1 month or so. My God is a living God and one that answers too. Get ready guys miracle is on its way.

What about the people waiting since 1999 and 2000 and 2001? They should be helped long before you or I are.

KennGH,

What about those that also apply late and got approvals. I know people that apply late 2001 and they got approvals. The only difference is faith and believe in God. I am, I dont know about you.

Please stop fighting

Please stop fighting at this site. Only post valuable info please!!!

Zgll,
I didn't realize it was a fight either....
As I mentioned before I will gladly celebrate Jadi's approval, I just have a different perspective on things.

Ken

Interesting discussion

Thanks for making this forum interesting.

Jadi,
while I agree with you that God works wonders and nothing is too difficult for Him, I do not believe that the only difference in why some people from 2002 are getting approvals while some in 2000 and 2001 are still waiting is faith and belief in God.

That's like implying that those in 2000 who are still waiting are godless evil people.

Another twist. Maybe some of us need to learn the virtue of patience and this is a test from God. Or maybe, God has better plans in store for us....I don't know....but I won't box God up.

My 2 cents

TSC Hopeful

I think you got it all wrong. I dont mean to say those that applied in 2000 and still waiting are evil people. Those 2000 filers should ask themselves what have they done to help themselves. God said stand up and let me help you, he didnt say sit down and I would help you. What this means is that if you work hard and ask for God's help you would get it, but if you just sit down and do nothing you would wait forever, I hope you get what I mean. For example my Advance Parole was not approved as stated by INS, but when I contacted the Senators office it took them one week to approved with even an IIO from TSC calling me. But if you just sit around and do nothing, believe they would push your file away or would not even touch it. One other example again is last year my lawyer went to the annual AILA conference, and it so happened that he met some top officials from TSC and when he complained to them about some cases he was handling, guess what it was approved without delay. Just my 2 cents.