Finger Print after Interview in New Orleans

Ray.Larry

Registered Users (C)
I got my I140 EA1 approved last July and filed I-485s for me and my wife last August.

In October, I filed the EAD for my wife through internet and was scheduled to Memphis for her finger print. Her finger print was done quickly at Memphis INS office, in addition the officer did her finger print for her I-485.

A few weeks later, I received an email from USCIS telling me that my files had been transferred to New Orleans Local INS office.

Yesterday my wife received a letter from New Orleans Local Office for an interview.

I am the primary applicant, and I have not received any such letter. But I was requested to go with her.

I have a few questions and wish get someone to help me.

In the letter, we were asked to bring several documents, including
- passports, all INS issued documents;
- Medical Exam Result (Form I-693);
- current letter of employment;
- Evidence of A common residence and shared life (include photos and Documentation);
- Photo ID
- Signed and Notarized affidavit of Support (Form I-864) with supporting documents.

Q1- What is Evidence of A common residence and shared life (include photos and Documentation)?

Q2- The Medical Exam Result (Form I-693) has been mailed with I-485 package, do I need to get another copy? The original sentence in the letter is “Medical Exam Result, Form I-693. Appear even if not completed.” What does that mean?

Q3- The same as Form I-864?

Q4- Anyone has such experience, please share yours?