Finaly received the magic emails - NIW485- Nov 2004

TSC_485_Nov2004

We finally received the long expected magic emails for our 485. As you can see from my signature, we submitted our case during Nov 2004 and has been waiting since then. I personally consider it is a good news for long waiters like us. Good lucks to all waiters.

Congrats

We finally received the long expected magic emails for our 485. As you can see from my signature, we submitted our case during Nov 2004 and has been waiting since then. I personally consider it is a good news for long waiters like us. Good lucks to all waiters.

Enjoy the freedom...congrats again.

WHich country u r from? Congrats

Congratulations! That's definitely good news!

Congrats!!!!