Finaly Approved,ND 01/31/00

indianIt

Finaly Approved,ND 01/31/00

PD SEP 98, EB2/RIR INDIA, ND 01/31/00, FP 03/29/2001
Approved on 04/16/2001.

Please help me with any experience with Stamping , Hopefully I would need to go to Newark, NJ

Thanks in advance,

Hope all of others friends who are waiting, too get their approval\'s soon. This site was realy helpful and a good source of tracking VCS, ie what\'s hapenning at VCS.

god will hear soon.
khudha hafiz.

id : \'insbefast\'
 seem\'s heared by VCS

No Title

Look VSC is approving I485 for applicants, whose ND is bewteen 10/99 and 3/00, and had received FP notice for 2 months (of course, FP was done during these two months). Agree?

No Title

You need the letter of approval,I-94, passport, ead & ap (if any), and two adit style photos for stamping.

No Title

Congrats.
It seems that VSC is really picking up. I am very optimistics about VSC. I thing They will catch with CSC and NSC.

VSC CHAT DE FATTE......

No Title

I don\'t get it. I have identical RD and ND and am EB1 and had my FP done on 3/14/01 - still no word!!!

No Title

insbefast, It would be nice of you If you can recollect/finding records to let us know the date you received the FP notice? I am just trying to find out whether they are really opening the file after 2 months of sending the FP notice.

Since you got approved on April 16, they might probabaly sent before 2nd week of FEB, and I want to check the same.

Thank you

No Title

ND on FP notice is 02/14/2001, and was schedule on 03/29/2001. Went for FP as schedule, as lawyer mentioned it does\'nt make any sence by getting it done earler than schedule, probably may delay as file might get shelved for longer.

EAC number for i485 was EAC-00-087-5XXXX.

Hope this help.

Thanks

No Title

Thanks insbefast, You got approval exactly after 2months 2 days of your FP Notice date, may be they opened on 4/13 friday and approved on monday.......

No Title

The logic of opening the file 2months after FP notice does not make sense. My ND is 03/2000 EB2 and my FP is 10/00. And they still haven\'t opened the file. One explaination is that they go only by ND.

No Title

Hey PU! Just curious, How does Knowing the first few digits of EAC # help? Do they assign EAC numbers sequentially?

No Title

kumar_arun, the logic may apply for the recent FP\'s done after Feb,01. For those before Feb,01, they already been distributed amoung the officers. If some one feels that they still not been moving, distributing officer probably might have missed it out, so one should wake them up again and again to fasten your process, if your PD becoms current.

Here is an example : A friend of mine
RD 08/16/99
ND 09/06/99
FP done 08/23/00 at Newark
called IIO on 03/15/01(Infact I called IIO on behalf of my friend on his request. She told me it will take 30-60 days, and I asked the reason, she asked me to wait and put me on hold for 15 minutes and the line got disconnected and we could not get the line again and we didn\'t even bothered to call again).
Approved 03/23/01 (His lawyer called him and said it was approved)

No Title

Mein kya Singh Ji.. couple of rotten apples at VSC are still very slow, they work at a crawl speed! ND 11/99 EB2 PD:Current, FP 3/01 and still waiting. I keep hearing things are moving at VSC, I think they must have hired contractors, and I believe my app is being looked by an employee :)