Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heard the sweet words......

485ND0921

Registered Users (C)
‘This case has been approved on 05/15/2002’…..on AVM…..waiting for the approval notice in mail…..Thank you GOD……

It has been a long and winding journey for me and my wife…..and lots of edge-of-the-seat, nail-biting, suspense-filled moments…..but finally the saga has ended……I guess everyone has to pay their dues before this whole mysterious journey culminates and mine was no different....but as they say....all is well that ends well....

Last year before filing 485 it had been a tumultuous criss-cross from coast to coast…changing projects and clients……but with the blessings of Almighty I was able to find a long-term project which sheltered me during these trying times……my company has been good to me during this time……and has been supportive……but this project was also coming to an end and I did not what would happen after this…….received RFE…..replied and kept waiting ……indeed like most people there were times when I had lost all faith and will to carry on but somehow, kept my sanity….and the people on this board have been like family to me …..I could always turn to them for advice and when I felt beat……..

I have literally no words to express my gratitude and thanks to all my buddies on this board especially milk, Canadian, patiencegc, gcfunwaiting, GCJULY485 , garla, JimZ, bottleguys, upside down, nnm_2, BMGC, sher, rigate and countless other guys who have, through their posts, kept up my morale , sharing their joys and sorrows and providing the strength to go on when it felt that there was no end in sight……..

I hope all the guys get their GC soon ….and will pray for everyone’s well-being and prosperous future……..

take care guys…….and good luck to all.....

yup....I think the joy of the moment was too much for me..and I even forgot to post ...

my details.....here they are...

Labor : applied in March, 2000...cleared in June,2000
I-140 : applied in July, 2000....approved in September,2000
I-485:
RD:07/30/01
ND:09/21/01
AP:10/15/01
EAD:10/30/01
FP:01/12/02
Category/State/Country: EB3/NJ/India
RFE: generated on 04/12/02, received on 04/19/02, replied on 05/06/02, AVM updated to RFE received on 05/10/02...and finally AVM changed to \'Approved\' on 10/15/02........
RFE details: employment letter, 2 months paystubs, last 2 years tax returns and W-2......

if you have any other questions I will be more than happy to answer...

thanks....and good luck to all.....

485ND0921, Congratulations! Please answer my question too

Congratulations!

Why did you get the RFE for employment letter and paystubs? Didn\'t you send those items with your initial 485 application?

Thanks

actually I sent the employment letter......W-2 and tax returns ....

along with the 485 application.....but not the paystubs I guess....

congratulations.yours really.....

seems to be a long and tough journey.
Thanks for updating rupnet and good luck for future life.

thanks a lot guys...for all your wishes......

and I would also like to thank .....

greaty_k and another_wish for doing a stupendous job for the community.....keep up the good work guys.....there are a lot of grateful souls out there.........

I really wish and pray that everyone is approved soon.....