Finally!!!!!

gcalb

Registered Users (C)
I opened my email and lo and behold there it is, 2 most precious emails I've ever received!!!

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 1, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Unbelievable!!!! God is great!!
There is hope with the new memo (although both our NC were cleared in December thanks to First Lady Mrs Bush) and PDs becoming current.

Goodluck to all of you who are waiting, surely you will all be posting your approvals here soon!

Thank you StillAlive. Yes, maybe we deserved to get it much before this, but all the same very very grateful that USCIS has taken mercy and approved our cases when they did.
This forum has been very helpful and providing moral support and guidance whenever we faced a dilemma. Wishing everyone all the very best moving forward and see you all in the citizenship forum in a few years :)

Congrats GCLab and enjoy your freedom

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal Apllied Date:Feb 2007.
3rd EAD and AP approved date:03/2008
I140 LUD :11/04/07
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,
SR1 Luds :06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR1 Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Contacted NSC through POJ on 12/19/2007:Still in name check
Sent a letter to Congress man on 11/29/2007:Still in Name check(01/08/2008)
Address Change Lud :01/08/2008
Sent a letter to First lady :Still in Name check(Got response on 02/13/2008)
One more enquiry through Senator's office(02/10/2008):Waiting for response
I485 AD ??????

CRIS email, please help interpret.

I receive the following email from CRIS today. Although I filed my I 485 at NSC, I believe my case was already transfered because the Dallas, TX center processed both my AP and EAD. We got those a long time ago. Why notify us now? PD March 2005 RD June 2007. Did anyone receive a similar email in the past? Thank you guys!

On April 1, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our DALLAS, TX location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below

Card mailed email!

We received our card mailed emails this morning. Not received the approval notice yet.

I receive the following email from CRIS today. Although I filed my I 485 at NSC, I believe my case was already transfered because the Dallas, TX center processed both my AP and EAD. We got those a long time ago. Why notify us now? PD March 2005 RD June 2007. Did anyone receive a similar email in the past? Thank you guys!

On April 1, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our DALLAS, TX location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below

We had received an email like this too back in February even though the cases were transferred last March. If it is any pattern and PD current, then you willg et good news soon probably :)