Finally.............................

Chubber Singh

Registered Users (C)
guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

I got emailsssssssss, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. They approved my case.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just could not beleive, still can't beleive, checked email, checked online status and checked phone status, all said same thing..

wanted to thank every one for help and sharing information, all seniors, all gurus all friends and want to wish good luck to all juniors.

I got a question though, would reaaly appricate if some one can help me.
I still do not have approvl letter here are my questions.

1. I chenged my address 10 days back, never got it updated on the website, so will i get my letter on new address or old one.

2. I am leaving for india on Dec 28th but first avialable passport stamping date in hartford office is Dec 29th, so Can i try walk in after I get approval letter? CAN I TRY TO USE EMAIL APPROVALS AND ONLINE STATUS PRINT OUT TO GO TOMM AND TRY TO GET IT STAMP?

would really appriciate help.

ND- 09/26/2003
140 AD 09/29/2004
FP1 10-28-2004 in hartford
LUDS 11-05 (FP recd), 11-09(nothing), 11-11(nothing) , 12/16 approval.

waiting for responses......................... :p

Chubber Singh said:

Just could not beleive, still can't beleive, checked email, checked online status and checked phone status, all said same thing..

wanted to thank every one for help and sharing information, all seniors, all gurus all friends and want to wish good luck to all juniors.

1. I chenged my address 10 days back, never got it updated on the website, so will i get my letter on new address or old one.

2. I am leaving for india on Dec 28th but first avialable passport stamping date in hartford office is Dec 29th, so Can i try walk in after I get approval letter? CAN I TRY TO USE EMAIL APPROVALS AND ONLINE STATUS PRINT OUT TO GO TOMM AND TRY TO GET IT STAMP?

ND- 09/26/2003
140 AD 09/29/2004

Congrats! You can rest easy now

Congratulations and Best wishes dear friend..
I guess you could possibly try at near by other offices too, or try with a walk in appt, showing your flight tickets and explaining your case, i am not sure but trying wouldn't hurt i feel. also plss try at early morn or late night in computer system i saw many members posts that early morn like 5 am etc, systems may allow you to register. i have same fp date- 10/28, 11/04(fp) received and processing..then 11/10, 11/11 and 12/06, 12/07..probably i may get an rfe..well whatever that cometh..i would happily accept as Heavens Will.
if possible try doing some charity to some needy at India....
Best wishes and wishing you a Very Happy enjoyable India trip..

Congrats!

I remember you were so anxiously awaiting this good news! I hope you are now a relieved man, enjoy your freedom!

thanks guys,

does any of u think that i can walkin say tomm and show them prints of emails and online status and get the stamping done, is it possible at alllllll?

thx

Chubber Singh said:
thanks guys,

does any of u think that i can walkin say tomm and show them prints of emails and online status and get the stamping done, is it possible at alllllll?

thx
You could absolutely try doing that. In fact, try contacting Niti Upadhyay who successfully did what you are planning on. Carrying your airline tickets might help and go in the wee hours of the morning
Paralelly, try @ different times to get an Infopass appointment. If others cancel, the system might take some time to make the canceled appnts to others. While you typically see appointments about 2 weeks away upon logging in, you sometimes might see appts 2 days away (due to cancellation by others), worth a try

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations

congrats !

What was your EAC series number ? My date is close to yours

Mine is EAC 03 - 3259XXXXXXX

congrats!!!!!!!

Chubber Singh said:

ND- 09/26/2003
140 AD 09/29/2004

Congrats, now you can relax, we probibally got approved by the same officer.

pujar said:
You could absolutely try doing that. In fact, try contacting Niti Upadhyay who successfully did what you are planning on. Carrying your airline tickets might help and go in the wee hours of the morning
Paralelly, try @ different times to get an Infopass appointment. If others cancel, the system might take some time to make the canceled appnts to others. While you typically see appointments about 2 weeks away upon logging in, you sometimes might see appts 2 days away (due to cancellation by others), worth a try

thanks a lot pujar, this is help full, i will try to contact niti.
thanks man

Chubber Singh said:
thanks guys,

thx

Congrats!

Actually, I would be curious if you try it and let us know whether that works.