Finally WAC-01-256-xxxxx CASE APPROOOOOOOOVED!!!!!!

rover

Registered Users (C)
PD: 11/2000, EB2 India, WAC-01-256-xxxxx
RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/15/01
AVM: 1/11/02 ("...processing resumed...")
AVM: 06/06/02 ("...Case Approved...")

The case was approved for me and my wife as per the AVM. I checked the AVM this morning.

My case had couple of issues.

1. We had a change of address before we got the FP notice. We had to use the lawyer copy for FP.

2. I was laid off before 180 days, but was on leave of absence for little more than 200 days. After that my Employer send a letter to INS stating that I was no longer with the Company(02/02). And the Company lawyer did not want to represent me as she considered that representing me would be a conflict of interest.

3. I sent a letter to INS stating that I was laid off and included my offer letter(same salary), job responsibilities (similar to my earlier job) and the first pay stub of my new job.

THANKS to everyone maintaining this website. My wife and I spent every waking moment here. Hope Desiindistress, swaran, pcee, sonofindia and everyone with us gets approved soon.

Rover

I\'m very glad that your wait is over! Congratulation!

Thank you- yes I hope my case gets assigned someday! Well- your RD/etc details are almost same as mine- so hopefully I\'m (and others with similar dates) not too far behind you! :)